July 14, 2017
Our wonderful flower cocktails are summer in a glass, and the perfect way to wow your guests if you are entertaining at home this party season.
Lavender Gin Fizz
This gorgeous summery cocktail has the floral elements of elderflower and a beautiful lavender garnish, which are complemented perfectly by the bitterness of gin and the fizz of prosecco! It is the perfect drink for summer nights and dinner parties.
20ml Elderflower cordial
1/2 Lime, squeezed
1. Take a champagne flute and add the gin, lime and elderflower
2. Stir to mix and then top up glass with prosecco
3. Garnish with a sprig of lavender
Orange Blossom Delight
This pretty cocktail really is summer in a glass with its zingy citrus and sweet honey notes. To really impress your guests, garnish with an edible yellow pansy!
40ml Stolichnaya Ohranj orange vodka
15ml Freshly squeezed orange juice
Splash of sparkling wine
1/2 Slice of orange, thin
Sugar for rim
Yellow pansy for garnish
1. Chill a martini glass
2. Sugar the rim of the glass by rubbing an orange wedge around the rim before dipping it into a a plate covered with sugar
3. Take a cocktail shaker and add the vodka, Cointreau and orange juice with some crushed ice and shake vigorously
4. Strain into the martini glass and then slowly pour the sparkling wine on top so that it floats
5. Add the thin slice of orange and garnish with the pansy
We love this subtle, floral spritzer because it’s so versatile and can be served as either an alcoholic or non-alcoholic option for your guests.
2tbs Rosewater water
1tbs Sugar syrup
1/2 Cup lemonade
50ml Vodka (optional)
Rosebud for garnish
1. Combine all ingredients in a cocktail shaker
2. Add ice and shake
3. Pour into your choice of glass (we love this one in an old fashioned glass) and garnish with a rosebud
More of our favourite non-alcoholic cocktail recipes can be found here!
Hosting a cocktail party and not sure where to start? Get in touch with our expert team today…